To provide transparency and community involvement, a task force has been convened to involve members from the community, City, and volunteer scientists.
Four public meetings will be held in 2019 to discuss project objectives, progress, and findings.
Current Study Timeline
- Community Meeting 1: May 2, 2019 - download presentation
- Equipment Deployment: Occurred May 8-15, 2019
- Data Collection: Started May 18, 2019
- Sampling Demonstration: July 25, 2019 at 10:00a at Sampling Site #4 along Church St.
- Community Meeting 2: August 29, 2019 at 6:30p. Gibbs-Morrison Cultural Center, 1823 Church St, Evanston
- Community Meeting 3: October 24, 2019 at 6:30p. Gibbs-Morrison Cultural Center, 1823 Church St, Evanston
- Data Collection Ends: November 13, 2019
- Community Meeting 4: TBD, after November 30, 2019
- Study end date & final report: TBD, Anticipated about December 4, 2019