To provide transparency and community involvement, a task force has been convened to involve members from the community, City, and volunteer scientists.
Four public meetings will be held in 2019 to discuss project objectives, progress, and findings.
Current Study Timeline
- Community Meeting 1: May 2, 2019 - download presentation
- Equipment Deployment: Occurred May 8-15, 2019
- Data Collection: Started May 18, 2019
- Sampling Demonstration: July 25, 2019 at 10:00a - News coverage reporting on event.
- Community Meeting 2: August 29, 2019 at 6:30p. Fleetwood-Jourdain Community Center, 1655 Foster St, Evanston - download presentation
- Community Meeting 3: October 24, 2019 at 6:30p. Fleetwood-Jourdain Community Center, 1655 Foster St, Evanston - download presentation
- Data Collection Ended: November 20, 2019
- Community Meeting 4 and Final Report Presentation: TBD